The Sunrise Room
From the Sunrise Room, as the name suggests, you can lie in bed and watch the sun rise over the mountains before coming down to the dining room to enjoy your wholesome breakfast. Well nourished you are equipped for a day of hiking following our detailed route notes. We have researched all the walks in the valley and can advise on which would suit you best according to the weather, the length of time you would like to walk, and the degree of ascent and descent you would prefer.
First floor mountainview room which is east facing.
Special feature: watch the sunrise from your big wide bed. Balcony for sipping wine or freshly brewed coffee whilst observing the village. Walk-in shower room with bidet.
– Kingsize bed with 100% cotton linen (two single beds also possible)
– Ensuite bathroom equipped with everything you need from fluffy bathrobes to Q-tips. House slippers.
– Breakfast included
– Selection of in-room tea and coffee choices
– Free WiFi across the rooms
– Minibar with a good choice of sodas, wines, beer – at reasonable prices!
– Fine reading lights
– Sketching and mindfulness colouring materials
The most sketched room!
– six light airy ensuite rooms with lounging area
– individually controlled AC/heating throughout
– free wifi
– drawing room with roaring chestnut fire in the winter and cool retreat in summer
– snug with honesty bar, extensive library, games and DVDs (and a TV)
– dining room leading into the flower-filled Moorish courtyard
– rooftop terrace with mesmerising views over the valley and the mountains.
– loungers and an awning for those avoiding the sun
– candle-lit Western Mediterranean 3-course dinner available upon request
– Exquisite local Ronda wines
– No Room TVs or newspapers