The Village room is the only room on the ground floor. This makes it easy to get to the lounge, the Honesty Bar or the restaurant. The room has a nice view of the small town hall with mountains in the background. With the window open, you get a little more of the village life than in our other rooms. You can see how people quickly scurry into the town hall, stop in the street and just chat. It's normal in Spain to just sit down somewhere and talk. Life takes place outside. Except during the siesta.
Guests of the Village room often use our patio or moorish courtyard. Probably because they are on the same floor.
In this room you can expect to find:
- Kingsize bed with 100% cotton linen (two single beds also possible)
- Ensuite bathroom equipped with everything you need from fluffy bathrobes to Q-tips.
- Breakfast included
- In-room tea and coffee
- Free WiFi
- Minibar with fresh water and a wine suggestion
- Fine reading lights
- Six light airy ensuite rooms with lounge area
- Individually controlled AC/heating throughout
- Free wifi
- Salon with roaring chestnut fire in the winter and cool retreat in summer
- Common honesty bar, extensive library and games
- Dining room leading into the plant-filled Moorish courtyard
- Rooftop terrace with mesmerising views over the valley and the mountains.
- Loungers and an awning for those avoiding the sun
- Western Mediterranean 3-course surprise dinner available upon request
- Exquisite local Ronda wines
- No TVs or newspapers in our premises!