The Sunrise Room
From the Sunrise Room, as the name suggests, you can lie in bed and watch the sun rise over the mountains before coming down to the dining room to enjoy your wholesome breakfast. Well nourished you are equipped for a day of hiking following our detailed route notes. We have researched all the walks in the valley and can advise on which would suit you best according to the weather, the length of time you would like to walk, and the degree of ascent and descent you would prefer.
First floor mountainview room which is east facing.
Special feature: watch the sunrise from your big wide bed. Balcony for sipping wine or freshly brewed coffee whilst enjoying spectacular views. Walk-in shower room with bidet.
In this room you can expect to find:
- Kingsize bed with 100% cotton linen (two single beds also possible)
- Ensuite bathroom equipped with everything you need from fluffy bathrobes to Q-tips.
- Breakfast included
- In-room tea and coffee
- Free WiFi
- Minibar with fresh water and a wine suggestion
- Fine reading lights
- Six light airy ensuite rooms with lounge area
- Individually controlled AC/heating throughout
- Free wifi
- Salon with roaring chestnut fire in the winter and cool retreat in summer
- Common honesty bar, extensive library and games
- Dining room leading into the plant-filled Moorish courtyard
- Rooftop terrace with mesmerising views over the valley and the mountains.
- Loungers and an awning for those avoiding the sun
- Western Mediterranean 3-course surprise dinner available upon request
- Exquisite local Ronda wines
- No TVs or newspapers in our premises!