The Mountainview Room
The Mountainview Room has, as the name suggests, magnificent views of the valley and the mountains. Guests sit for hours on the balcony soaking up the views and sipping on their wine before coming down to a leisurely dinner. Many of our guests come straight from Malaga airport and need a day to recover from their travels but by the second day they are ready to take off and explore the little white villages, the pueblos blancos, they have been admiring which are well off the tourist trail, pristine and traditional and each with its special points of interest and charm.
First floor mountainview room with balcony for sipping a pre-dinner wine or enjoying that first cup of freshly made coffee. East and south facing so you will see the sun rise. Amazing views over the valley. Walk-in shower room complete with fluffy bathrobes and white house slippers.
In this room you can expect
– Kingsize bed with 100% cotton linen (two single beds also possible)
– Ensuite bathroom equipped with everything you need from fluffy bathrobes to Q-tips. House slippers.
– Breakfast included
– Selection of in-room tea and coffee choices
– Free WiFi across the rooms
– Minibar with a good choice of sodas, wines, beer – at reasonable prices!
– Fine reading lights
– Sketching and mindfulness colouring materials
Note for animal lovers and those with allergies: we have a resident cat and dogs. The cat prefers to live outside and the dogs are not running around the hotel unless guests ask to meet them!
– six light airy ensuite rooms with lounging area
– individually controlled AC/heating throughout
– free wifi
– drawing room with roaring chestnut fire in the winter and cool retreat in summer
– snug with honesty bar, extensive library, games and DVDs (and a TV)
– dining room leading into the flower-filled Moorish courtyard
– rooftop terrace with mesmerising views over the valley and the mountains.
– loungers and an awning for those avoiding the sun
– candle-lit Western Mediterranean 3-course dinner available upon request
– Exquisite local Ronda wines
– No Room TVs or newspapers