The Moorish Courtyard Room
Moorish Courtyard Room
When you choose the Moorish Courtyard Room in our stunning Boutique Hotel near Ronda, you will be overlooking a flower-filled patio with plumbago and bourgainvillea covering the old walls, the only remaining part of the original structure. As you breathe in the exotic jasmine perfume, you can contemplate your options for the day. Would you rather go to a vineyard and taste some local Ronda wines or what about touring a place where they make olive oil to learn how it is made and then taste the different qualities. So many options of things to do!
First floor cosy double room with delightful view over the flower-filled Moorish courtyard. West facing – the room is flooded with sunlight in the afternoon. The balcony has two director chairs and a little table for your pre-prandial glass of wine from your mini-bar!
In this room you can expect
– Kingsize bed with 100% cotton linen (two single beds also possible)
– Ensuite bathroom
– Breakfast included
– Selection of in-room tea and coffee choices
– Free WiFi
– Minibar with a good choice of sodas, wines, beer – at reasonable prices!
– Fine reading lights
– Sketching and mindfulness colouring materials
Note for animal lovers and those with allergies: we have a resident cat and dogs. The cat prefers to live outside and the dogs are not running around the hotel unless guests ask to meet them!
– six light airy ensuite rooms with lounging area
– individually controlled AC/heating throughout
– free wifi
– drawing room with roaring chestnut fire in the winter and cool retreat in summer
– snug with honesty bar, extensive library, games and DVDs (and a TV)
– dining room leading into the flower-filled Moorish courtyard
– rooftop terrace with mesmerising views over the valley and the mountains.
– loungers and an awning for those avoiding the sun
– candle-lit Western Mediterranean 3-course dinner available upon request
– Exquisite local Ronda wines
– No Room TVs or newspapers