The Private Retreat Room
Private Retreat with Private Entrance
The Private Retreat is the perfect place to stay when you want to explore the National Park Sierra de las Nieves with its challenging climbs. Come home and soak in the tub to ward off the inevitable aches the next day! Once recovered come down to dinner a bit early so you can enjoy our ample selection of sherries from the very driest (fino) to the sweetest (Pedro Jimenez)
First floor, south facing room with views over the mountains and the village.
The bathroom has a drencher shower and bathtub and bidet and a nice Balcony for your first cup of fresh coffee, vantage point for watching the comings and goings at the town hall!
Special features: private entrance.
In this room you can expect:
– Kingsize bed with 100% cotton linen (two single beds also possible)
– Ensuite bathroom equipped with everything you need from fluffy bathrobes to Q-tips. House slippers.
– Breakfast included
– Selection of in-room tea and coffee choices
– Free WiFi across the rooms
– Minibar with a good choice of sodas, wines, beer – at reasonable prices!
– Fine reading lights
– Sketching and mindfulness colouring materials
Note for animal lovers and those with allergies: we have a resident cat and dogs. The cat prefers to live outside and the dogs are not running around the hotel unless guests ask to meet them!
– six light airy ensuite rooms with lounging area
– individually controlled AC/heating throughout
– free wifi
– drawing room with roaring chestnut fire in the winter and cool retreat in summer
– snug with honesty bar, extensive library, games and DVDs (and a TV)
– dining room leading into the flower-filled Moorish courtyard
– rooftop terrace with mesmerising views over the valley and the mountains.
– loungers and an awning for those avoiding the sun
– candle-lit Western Mediterranean 3-course dinner available upon request
– Exquisite local Ronda wines
– No Room TVs or newspapers