The Moorish Courtyard Room
When you choose the Moorish Courtyard Room in our stunning Boutique Hotel near Ronda, you will be overlooking a plant-filled patio with ancient walls, the only remaining part of the original structure. Sitting there taking a deep breath of mountain air, you can contemplate your options for the day. Would you rather go to a vineyard and taste some local Ronda wines or what about touring a place where they make olive oil to learn how it is made and then taste the different qualities. So many options of things to do!
First floor cosy double room with view over the plant-filled Moorish courtyard. West facing the room is flooded with sunlight in the afternoon. The balcony has two director chairs and a little table for your pre-prandial glass of wine from your mini-bar!
In this room you can expect to find:
- Kingsize bed with 100% cotton linen (two single beds also possible)
- Ensuite bathroom equipped with everything you need from fluffy bathrobes to Q-tips.
- Breakfast included
- In-room tea and coffee
- Free WiFi
- Minibar with fresh water and a wine suggestion
- Fine reading lights
- Six light airy ensuite rooms with lounge area
- Individually controlled AC/heating throughout
- Free wifi
- Salon with roaring chestnut fire in the winter and cool retreat in summer
- Common honesty bar, extensive library and games
- Dining room leading into the plant-filled Moorish courtyard
- Rooftop terrace with mesmerising views over the valley and the mountains.
- Loungers and an awning for those avoiding the sun
- Western Mediterranean 3-course surprise dinner available upon request
- Exquisite local Ronda wines
- No TVs or newspapers in our premises!