The Mountainview Room
The Mountainview Room has, as the name suggests, magnificent views of the valley and the mountains. Guests sit for hours on the balcony soaking up the views and sipping on their wine before coming down to a leisurely dinner. Many of our guests come straight from Malaga airport and need a day to recover from their travels but by the second day they are ready to take off and explore the little white villages, the pueblos blancos, they have been admiring which are well off the tourist trail, pristine and traditional and each with its special points of interest and charm.
First floor mountainview room with balcony for sipping a pre-dinner wine or enjoying that first cup of freshly made coffee. East and south facing so you will see the sun rise. Amazing views over the valley. Walk-in shower room complete with fluffy bathrobes and white house slippers.
In this room you can expect to find:
- Kingsize bed with 100% cotton linen (two single beds also possible)
- Ensuite bathroom equipped with everything you need from fluffy bathrobes to Q-tips.
- Breakfast included
- In-room tea and coffee
- Free WiFi
- Minibar with fresh water and a wine suggestion
- Fine reading lights
- Six light airy ensuite rooms with lounge area
- Individually controlled AC/heating throughout
- Free wifi
- Salon with roaring chestnut fire in the winter and cool retreat in summer
- Common honesty bar, extensive library and games
- Dining room leading into the plant-filled Moorish courtyard
- Rooftop terrace with mesmerising views over the valley and the mountains.
- Loungers and an awning for those avoiding the sun
- Western Mediterranean 3-course surprise dinner available upon request
- Exquisite local Ronda wines
- No TVs or newspapers in our premises!