The Private Retreat
with Private Entrance
The Private Retreat is the perfect place to stay when you want to explore the National Park Sierra de las Nieves with its challenging climbs. Come home and soak in the tub to ward off the inevitable aches the next day! Once recovered come down to dinner a bit early so you can enjoy our ample selection of aperitivos.
First floor, south facing room with views over the mountains and the village.
The bathroom has a drencher shower, bathtub and bidet. The room has a nice Balcony for your first cup of fresh coffee, vantage point for watching the comings and goings at the town hall!
Special features: private entrance.
In this room you can expect to find:
- Kingsize bed with 100% cotton linen (two single beds also possible)
- Ensuite bathroom equipped with everything you need from fluffy bathrobes to Q-tips.
- Breakfast included
- In-room tea and coffee
- Free WiFi
- Minibar with fresh water and a wine suggestion
- Fine reading lights
- Six light airy ensuite rooms with lounge area
- Individually controlled AC/heating throughout
- Free wifi
- Salon with roaring chestnut fire in the winter and cool retreat in summer
- Common honesty bar, extensive library and games
- Dining room leading into the plant-filled Moorish courtyard
- Rooftop terrace with mesmerising views over the valley and the mountains.
- Loungers and an awning for those avoiding the sun
- Western Mediterranean 3-course surprise dinner available upon request
- Exquisite local Ronda wines
- No TVs or newspapers in our premises!