Curro Comacho Room
The Curro Comacho room is named after a famous bullfighter. Now, like us, you may not like the idea of it but it is part of the ancient culture of Andalucia and, as such, is worth looking into. So, when you visit Ronda, it is worth visiting the museum which tells the story of Ronda´s important place in this story and the social cultural ritualistic aspects of it.
You could also combine your day in Ronda with our self-guided walk around the old town passing by the most important of the monuments. Tired of sightseeing?
Head for one of our recommended gastro tapa bars to enjoy local food and wines. This first floor mountainview room is east facing with marvellous views over the valley. The balcony is perfect for that preprandial glass of wine in the evening! Shower room with bidet and fluffy robes.
In this room you can expect to find:
- Kingsize bed with 100% cotton linen (two single beds also possible)
- Ensuite bathroom equipped with everything you need from fluffy bathrobes to Q-tips.
- Breakfast included
- In-room tea and coffee
- Free WiFi
- Minibar with fresh water and a wine suggestion
- Fine reading lights
- Six light airy ensuite rooms with lounge area
- Individually controlled AC/heating throughout
- Free wifi
- Salon with roaring chestnut fire in the winter and cool retreat in summer
- Common honesty bar, extensive library and games
- Dining room leading into the plant-filled Moorish courtyard
- Rooftop terrace with mesmerising views over the valley and the mountains.
- Loungers and an awning for those avoiding the sun
- Western Mediterranean 3-course surprise dinner available upon request
- Exquisite local Ronda wines
- No TVs or newspapers in our premises!