White Villages - The Hidden Gems Of Andalusia
Andalusia is famous for its White Villages. Every year the list is extended and many of these wonderful places are fortunately still little known. Visiting them allows you to immerse yourself in the Andalusian world and the local way of life. We found many of these places by just driving around and discovering them by chance - beautiful villages and small towns with the typical whitewashed houses, narrow streets, flower pots on the walls and often wonderful views over the surrounding countryside. Some of these even lesser known white villages are just around the corner from us. On the tours to the villages you will drive through beautiful and varied landscapes. You will visit Ronda, Sahara de la Sierra, Setenil de las Bodegas, Olvera and our Valle Genal. We are convinced that the tour includes the best of our region. The distances to the places are not too long, so that rest is guaranteed in any case. With our hotel you will have a comfortable starting point for unforgettable excursions.
To complete the program we recommend 7 nights with us. This leaves one day for rest or alternative excursions. If you stay less nights, we will adjust the tour according to your preferences.
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- 3, 5 or 7 nights in our spacious and comfortable rooms. The perfect place to relax after a day of excursions.
- 3, 5 or 7 times sumptuous breakfast (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, ... possible) including tea, coffee, fresh fruit salad, regional sausage and cheese specialties and much more
- Personalized guide for the tours, which we compose and adapt according to your wishes and ideas
- Daily aperitif before dinner after returning from the excursions
- 3, 5 or 7 times delicious three-course surprise dinner (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc. possible) including a bottle of local wine
- Ronda ticket for the 8 most important monuments (Bono 8 Monumentos),
- Entrance to the Cueva de la Pileta
- A small eco-friendly rental car (pick-up and drop-off at the airport; we do not recommend renting larger vehicles because streets are very narrow in Andalusia)
- An Andalusia travel guide for a stay of 5 nights or more
Not included are:
- Reduction of the excess in case of damage to the rental car (can be added at pick-up at your own expense)
- Entrances, which are not listed in the services (e.g. castles)
- Travel cancellation insurance, which we recommend, as you never know what might happen and get in the way of your trip.
Per person in a double room
3 nights 445,00 €
5 nights 615,00 €
7 nights 840,00 €
Single room supplement
3 nights 240,00 €
5 nights 425,00 €
7 nights 590,00 €