Terms and Conditions
‘‘We’ refers to Hotel Los Castaños. ‘Guest’ refers to the client that made the booking.
Please check carefully all the details of your booking before you make payment; after this we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details.
1. Your Holiday or Retreat place is secured and reserved by paying a minimum non-refundable deposit of 249 euros per guest. This deposit is non-transferable except in the event that the retreat does not run due to insufficient numbers. In this case you would be advised thirty days prior to the start date and full deposit would be returned to you.
2. The balance payment is due no later than four weeks before the day you are due to arrive. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place may be given to another guest.
3. Last-minute bookings must be paid for “in full” at the time of booking.
4. We accept payment by Bank Transfer, credit/debit card (Visa /Mastercard). Please ensure that we receive the full amount for your holiday/retreat. Any shortfalls in payments will be charged onto your room bill.
5. If you have any health issues, please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for your activity holiday.
7. Due to teacher cancellations or any other situations outside our control, we reserve the right to make any changes to our programme, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements will be offered, but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare and travel plans.
8. Los Castaños Enterprises, SL accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness whilst you are on holiday with us, or for any travel costs to or from the retreat site.
9. We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary or in the event of the cancellation of the retreat for whatever reason.
10. Passports, and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport, as well as any necessary health requirements.
11. We do not allow loud music and try to maintain a peaceful resort. However, we have no control over noise that may be generated by traditional festivals. Also, on occasion our neighbours or others may have a celebration which we must tolerate or embrace.
12. Los Castaños´guests must be respectful and not engage in offensive, illegal or immoral acts. Should this be a situation or should a guest become a nuisance to staff at Hotel Los Castaños, then we reserve the right to ask a guest to leave our premises or suspend their activities if it is appropriate to do so, without any compensation.
13. We accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares and trains. This is solely the guest’s responsibility to organise and inform us only of an accurate arrival time.
14. We are exempt from fulfilling our contractual obligations for causes that could not be anticipated and/or are beyond our control, including an act of God, act of man, act of parliament, and other impersonal events or occurrences. That being said, we have integrity and will endeavour to provide you with the services mentioned and hopefully exceed your expectations.
15. We will not knowingly give your personal information to anybody else (except where required to do so by authorities). We will retain your information and from time to time we may contact you with our promotional and resort related information.
16. Los Castaños Enterprises, SL retains all copyright licence rights and exclusively owns all photographs and material displayed on its website. This information may not be copied or used for any other purpose.
17. Normal Check-In and Check-Out times are 2pm and 11am respectively. Guests may request Early Check-In and Late Check-Out subject to availability.