ONE DAY RETREAT TASTER EXPERIENCE
- Arrival from 9.30 AM Wednesday 27th November.
- 10-10.30- Enjoy some breakfast and refreshment, settle in and meet the group.
- 10.30-11.30. Explore the beautiful venue- the 6 en-suite rooms, the rooftop terrace, mini gym area, the lounge and snug and the moorish courtyard. Get feel of what it would be like to spend 4 days and nights relaxing with us and restoring mind, body and soul. We can also take a walk around the village and get feel of the immediate area.
- 11.30- 1o clock. This is your chance to meet and chat to our team and our special guests, ask any doubts or questions you may have. Find out all about our ethos and what we offer.
- 1-2 o clock. Join Di in the kitchen, watch, listen and join in with the preparation of our lunch dishes. Learn more about the principles of Ayurvedic cooking and eating and get the recipes to take home.
- 2-3 o clock. The best bit – we will share a meal together and get to know each other a bit more. The food at our retreats is more than just about fuelling the body. Following healthy, nutritious and sustainable principles our menus are primarily plant based. Whether you are vegan, vegetarian or just keen to explore a diet which has been proved to be kinder to the planet and our bodies we are excited to feed you our delicious and nutritious creations.
- 3 – 4.30. At this time we will all join in group activities with our special guests- this will really give you a sense of the retreat experience. Although there are many opportunities for personal space and individual experiences within the retreat, many sessions are group led, from yoga, to pilates, walking to meditation. The connections that can be formed and made with others can be as vital as our own inner development.
- 4.30 -5 o clock. We will offer some refreshment and a sweet treat to everyone – but particularly those who are heading home. For those who choose to take advantage of our overnight offer you will be free to settle into your rooms.