“No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” ― Gabriel García Márquez
About the Happiness Holidays
We have created a completely different approach to the standard retreat holiday which usually focuses on one or two activities. Personally we would like more breadth, more depth, more variety. Hence the Happiness Holidays.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF HOW IT WORKS:
1. Start with our basic package which includes accommodation in one of our super comfortable rooms, luxurious in a simple uncluttered sort of way. Sumptuous, healthy breakfast, dinner every evening with local wine, picnics when required. Hire car and detailed walking notes – in other words, everything you will need is included!
And now for the next stage:
2. Choose one Happy Day – a day of Photography, Birdwatching, Watercolouring in Nature, or Discovering Clay
3. Choose one Deep Dive – Integral Psychotherapy, Yoga and Thai Massage, Aromatherapy, or Breathwork and Yoga
4. Choose one Cup Half Full – Olive oil and Wine Tasting, Hammam Ancient and Modern, Horseriding, Tapas Cookery Lesson, Guided Ronda tour, or an in-house Massage.
5. And then as many Happy Bites as you have time for – Ronda tourist ticket Cueva de la Pileta, Caminito del Rey, Flamenco show, classical guitar concert
Start building your Happiness Holiday and give us a call or an email. We are here to help you make choices so get in touch.
All-inclusive price for dates throughout the year subject to availability.
- 4 nights– 999 € per person based on 2 sharing
- 7 nights- 1669 € per person based on 2 sharing
Single supplements apply – ask for more details.
Additional note: When booking for 4 people, as well as discounts, there are bonus activities and possibilities for extended and richer experiences – e.g. enjoy a forest picnic with your horse riding experience or enjoy a Vineyard lunch. Just ask for more details.S
Best get away from it all location
Stunning Location, Wonderful hosts, Amazing food, Beautiful room with one of the best views you could wish for. Better than any of the 5* places we have stayed. Don’t think twice about it, just book it!