Curro Comacho Room
The Curro Comacho room is named after a famous bullfighter. Now, like me, you may not like the idea of it but it is part of the ancient culture of Andalucia and, as such, is worth looking into. So, when you visit Ronda, it is worth visiting the museum which tells the story of Ronda´s important place in this story and the social cultural ritualistic aspects of it.
You could also combine your day in Ronda with our self-guided walk around the old town passing by the most important of the monuments. Tired of sightseeing?
Head for one of our recommended gastro tapa bars to enjoy local food and wines. First floor mountainview room which is east facing with marvellous views over the valley. The balcony is perfect for that preprandial glass of white wine in the evening! Shower room with bidet, fluffy robes and white house slippers.
IIn this room you can expect to find:
– Kingsize bed with 100% cotton linen (two single beds also possible)
– Ensuite bathroom equipped with everything you need from fluffy bathrobes to Q-tips. House slippers
– Breakfast included
– Selection of in-room tea and coffee choices
– Free WiFi across the rooms
– Minibar with a good choice of sodas, wines, beer – at reasonable prices!
– Fine reading lights
– Sketching and mindfulness colouring materials
Note for animal lovers and those with allergies: we have a resident cat and dogs. The cat prefers to live outside and the dogs are not running around the hotel unless guests ask to meet them!
– six light airy ensuite rooms with lounging area
– individually controlled AC/heating throughout
– free wifi
– drawing room with roaring chestnut fire in the winter and cool retreat in summer
– snug with honesty bar, extensive library, games and DVDs (and a TV)
– dining room leading into the flower-filled Moorish courtyard
– rooftop terrace with mesmerising views over the valley and the mountains.
– loungers and an awning for those avoiding the sun
– candle-lit Western Mediterranean 3-course dinner available upon request
– Exquisite local Ronda wines
– No Room TVs or newspapers